Looks like BlackBerry Beta Zone users can finally breathe a sign of relief with version 18.104.22.168, which was released with some great features, noted below in detail with some actual screen shots, provided by me, courtesy of my fave @screenmuncher for BlackBerry version 4.3.5, available via BlackBerry World (Screen Muncher-Screen Capture 4.3.5)
Change Log (22.214.171.124)
The following issues have been fixed and implemented in Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones version 126.96.36.199:
- Discover tab scrolling is very choppy
- “Retweet by you” tag is added back after undo the retweet of a retweet of another user and reopen Twitter app
- Scrolling in time line breaks view (5.0 and 6.0)
- Direct Messages that begin with an asterisk do not send
- Compose via inactive user does not update inactive user’s tweets caching for tweets section
- Swiping should Not be allowed for Twitter accounts without any extra content available
- Profile of your follower shows “Follow” button
- URL in tweet’s body not highlighted but clicking on trackpad opens the link
Enter your BBID (email address) and the password to access BB Beta Zone
Go to Twitter for BB 4.1 scroll down to download the file, then accept.
Once you have Accepted, proceed to download the Twitter 4.1 beta file.
(Default) is English to download Twitter for BB 4.1 to your device.
You can scroll down to choose other language if you wish [screen shot below].
Click the Download button to install Twitter for BB 4.1, or Cancel if you wish to install it some other day/time.
Note: if you already have the (Official or Beta) Twitter for BlackBerry installed, you will be prompted with a screen asking if you wish to proceed to install beta version 188.8.131.52. which will over-write the previous file.
If you have any further suggestions, concerns, or other related questions regarding Twitter for BlackBerry via Beta Zone, please post your comment below.
Thank you in advance for reading my WordPress blog, and hope to continue adding more blogs when I have some time in the future.
I may edit this WordPress blog, to add or correct additional info in the future.